Terms & Conditions
We are the top of the line, leading professional academic writing service in the country. Our aim is to always provide professional and high quality academic help to students so that they may excel in their academia. It is with the utmost regard for our customers that we perform our tasks. In order to provide the best possible service, we have developed a proper code of conduct that we ensure with all of our clients. The following are the detailed terms and conditions that are the basis of all official interactions with us.
To ensure that gracious professionalism is maintained and that there are no misunderstandings between any client and any member of our team, we urge all visitors to carefully read and understand the following terms and conditions before engaging in any official contract with us. Once an official business deal has been made then it is considered that the client has read, understood and agreed with all of the terms detailed below. Note that in following the words “us”, “we” and “our” are exclusively used for British Essay Writers.
- Copyright Issues And Trademark: Any and all content that is displayed on our website is the intellectual property of British Essay Writers. This includes all graphical and textual content, designs, formats, programming, software and services. Any attempt to use any of the content displayed on this website for any purpose not directly affiliated with British Essay Writers is illegal and punishable by the extent of law. It is assumed that all viewers are thus aware of the same.
- Contacting Information:In order to bring customers up to date with any information regarding order completing or discounts and offers, the following modes of communications are used by us.
- Phone calls
- Payment Options: It is necessary for all clients to pay all dues before any work on their orders can begin. Any delay in payment of dues may lead to a delay in the submission of the work. In this case we will not be responsible for the delays. Payments can either be made into our account as a direct bank transfer or can be made via PayPal. To obtain our bank account details please contact our customer representative team.
- Service Usage Liability: In case in any loss or damage to property occurs as a consequence of misuse of facilities offered by us, British Essay Writers will not be held responsible.
- User Account Privacy: Each client is provided with an account. The initial client credentials including username and passwords are provided by us. After the account credentials have been initially provided by us, it is the sole responsibility of the user to protect any and all account documents. We will not be held responsible in case of any loss or damage. Note that we strongly recommend that users change their passwords as soon as they receive the account credentials to limit account accessibility
- Policy Of Website Alternation: We reserve the rights to change, alter or even modify any number of parts of the website that we deem necessary at any time without any prior notification or consent from customers. All changes will displayed for viewership on the website once they have been completed.
- If an order with a deadline of 48 hours is cancelled after 24 hours of placement, then the company will hold back 50% of the amount as service charges.
- Order(s) placed on the deadline of 8 hours to 24 hours will not be liable for any refund.
- Cancellation amount will be reimbursed after 25 to 30 business days from the time of cancellation.
- Not all orders will be entitled to 100% refund.
- For the dissertation, no cancellation after 72 hours of order placement will be entertained.
British Writing Help is an academic writing service that provides assistance to students. However, the assistance provided by us cannot be submitted by customers as their own work under any circumstances.
For more information and queries, you can contact us at email@example.com or 0203-034-1196.